overview of our methodologies.
All our trainers are experienced and certified. They work with innovative tools and proven methodologies to achieve the best results.
- Insights Discovery provides insight into people's psychological preferences and facilitates efficient communication and optimal cooperation between and within teams.
- The Career Fitness Profiler is a tool for career coaching. It provides insight into the current situation and the next steps. This instrument acts as a driver for the coachee and facilitates HR processes such as coaching, mobility and career development.
- LEA 360° (Leadership Effectiveness Analysis) is a series of assessments that provides a holistic view on the current and potential leaders in an organisation and draws a roadmap for growth and success. These tools are often used in coaching, team development, selection and development, transitions, mergers, recruitment…
more info about our methodology?
- MBTI stands for Myers-Briggs Type Indicator inspired by Jung's work. It maps people's personality differences on the basis of four opposites: extraversion/introversion, sensing/intuition, thinking/feeling and judging/perceiving. MBTI is used in recruitment and selection, development…
- The OPQ (Occupational Personality Questionnaire) is an ipsative questionnaire that identifies professional personality characteristics. OPQ is used in recruitment & selection, career development and team development.
- The Prevention Burnout Test Premium (PBT premium) is a tool aimed at preventing burnouts. This tool helps coaches to identify the main sources of stress.